Saturday, June 13, 2009

Randomest quote of the day

Yumimi and I were chatting about our Bleach RP a few minutes ago, making up random characters and her character hates Ichimaru-taichou and likes Hitsugaya-taichou. When I asked her 'So who do you hang out with in the story?', the conversation continued as such :-

Yumimi: maybe I'm a loner and hate the school people for sending me to 3rd division and I hate my captain.

me: ...swt. That's so sad!

Yumimi: oh ok fine i adore him then =_= and I hang out with Kira because there's no one else to hang out with. There.

me: =_____= Then how did you meet your Hitsu?

Yumimi: ok fine i'll think of sumthing.

me: Oh maybe you saw his status 'I hate Ichimaru Gin' on seireiteibook then you decided he was interesting so you added him as a friend XDDDDD


ROFL XD So yeah that's one of the most random thing I've ever said. When she asked how the hell I came up with that thought, I replied "Oh well you know how everyone's all over facebook these days" ♥

P/S : We're just two girls who are obsessed with anime/manga and making up random RPs. No, we are NOT Mary Sues. Girls just wanna have fun ♥




No comments: