Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bleach 'haikus'

I was flipping through my old notebook and realised that I haven't written haikus in ages, and the sudden urge to make up random haikus surged through me. Since I'm currently (re)obsessed with Bleach, one random word led to another and before I knew it, I came up with a bunch of (totally senseless and stupid) Bleach haikus! XP

[In case you do not know, a haiku is a form of Japanese poetry that is typically written in a 5-7-5 syllable format]

Here goes!

Abarai Renji
A fiercely loyal warrior
With really cool shades
(This was the first one I did that got me started on this craziness XD)

Kuchiki-taichou
A charismatic captain
Whose glance freezes all
(>w<;;;)
Yamamoto-jii
Elderly yet deadly man
His bankai pwns all
(Yes I know pwn technically isn't a word but oh well *shrugs*)

Ichi A Gogo
A substitute soul reaper
Name means strawberry
(I've ALWAYS loved calling Ichigo that way >D Besides, it fits the 5 syllable criteria 8D)

Hitsugaya-kun
Young captain of the tenth squad
Tiny yet deadly
(I love that last sentence XD)

Sousuke Aizen
Sneaky captain of squad five
Do not mess with him
(This one got me LOL-ing XD)

Ichimaru Gin
Has a really freaky grin
Makes everyone cringe
(Possibly my favourite of the lot XD)

Hiisagi Shuuhei
Guy with the kinky tattoo
God knows what it means
(Hahaha I didn't quite know how to end it =\)

Grimmjow Jaegerjaques
Once lost his arm to Tousen
He has bright blue hair
(I swear his long name is only 5 syllables long! O_O)

Yumichika-san
Loves nothing more than beauty
Extreme narcissist
(You know what, I really like Yumichika! He's ghey XD)

Kenpachi-taichou
Battlefield loving maniac
Wears a cool eyepatch
(Initially thought of 'Has a weird hairstyle' but I've already used hair for Grimmjow lol)

And that's all I did (for now, anyway). Yes yes I do realise that most of them (fine, ALL of them) are weird but hey! I was having some fun there! I might actually continue making haikus for each of the main characters in Bleach (yes I know I left out Rukia T_T) when I feel like it >w<

1 comment:

Yumimi said...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL TINY YET DEADLY HAHAHAHA NAME MEANS STRAWBERRY HAHAHAHAHA XDXDXDXDXD Okay I'ma continue watching Ugly Betty now my God this is hilarious XD