Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Arashi fan message

Emily came over again last night just for fun (since she's leaving for KL this coming Saturday... and so I'm left all alone. Here. Aaaanywayyy...) and we finally got down to writing our messages for the Arashi 10 years anniversary project. She was really tired and wasn't really in the mood to think up of long messages while I was fretting all over it hahaha. She kept staring at me and asked me to get it over and done with ._. Anyway here's the end result :D



The top box was obviously done by me while the bottom one was filled on by Emily haha. We hope Arashi will actually read our messages and not swt over it ._.
By the way I used those 5 colours in the word "Colorful!!" to represent each of them XD Since each Arashi member represents a colour ;D I hope they catch the intended meaning haha ^^

Okay this ends this very short post. Yea I'm kinda uninspired to blog lately but I must say I'm making a huge progress compared to last time. At least I blog a few times a week now as opposed to once every few weeks in the past =.=

No comments: