Friday, June 19, 2009

Life also has its bitter moments

Sure, life is generally sweet, but it's hard to keep up a cheery front when everything just starts going downhill. And people lord it all over you right in front of your face. That just ain't cool. And sometimes when it becomes too much to handle, it's a relief to be able to rest against the calming darkness that envelops you in its cool embrace.

Okay I'm starting to sound too gothic here (which, incidentally, I am. I love goth. Heaven knows why I set up a hyperactively bouncy bright pink blog which I charmingly named 'Sweet Slices of Life' when I should have named it 'Bitter Flecks of Hell' instead.) No, seriously, I'm should stop sounding so gloomy. After all, what's life if everything's just too sweet? Diabetic, that's what. Ehem. I'm still sounding sarcastic. Pardon me.

Anyway I've been having weird but interesting dreams lately. On Tuesday night I dreamt of Adam Lambert. We were sort of in a telematch game where all players were blindfolded and had to try 'pushing' other players out of the circle. Yeeeeaaahhh... total wth-ness I know. I woke up feeling totally weird.

Wednesday night had me dreaming about 'Heroes'. The main characters in my dream were Sylar, Hiro Nakamura and I. The main plot of the dream was that Sylar and I were trying to escape from a facility, and Hiro joined us later on (I suppose he's trying to escape as well lol). In th dream I could freeze time, but my power had a time limit (something like Piper from 'Charmed'). Anyway we managed to escape from the facility, but when we were outside a car came speeding towards us. Noah Bennett was in the driver's seat while Claire was in the passenger seat, both of them poking their heads out of the window yelling something rather intimidating at the both of us. Later other cars started surrounding us as well, and those people were all wielding guns o_O For some reason Sylar tried to shield me (Awww... XP) but I got shot all the same. (dang D:) It was a pretty nasty wound, so he carried me and I'm not quite sure how but we managed to escape those maniacs lol. Whatever happened next was a blur, you know how dreams are, it's a wonder you actually get to remember it the next day.

Last night's was probably the weirdest dream I had in ages. For some unexplainable reason, I dreamt of Leonardo DiCaprio. I say it's weird because I'm not even a fan of him. I've only watched two movies of his - Blood Diamond and Titanic. And while I think that Blood Diamond is a brilliant movie, I haven't given much thought to the actors after watching it 2 years ago. So why on earth did I even dream of Leonardo? I can't really recall the dream in detail, but apparently I was chatting with him about something in a limo. I even took a picture with him =_= Yeah... sounds dumb, I know. I also dreamt about my primary school music teacher, Puan Ding. (To non-Malay speaking people, Puan is the Malay term for 'Madam', or 'Mrs.') Apparently she was going to conduct some sort of orchestra, and I was to play the piano. This really brought back memories of my primary school days =D

Anyway, yeah. The most vivid dream I recalled was obviously the 'Heroes' dream lol. I was just summarizing it all up in this post haha. Gyeh, I suppose I feel slightly better now. As long as I don't bump into any more offensive people today ;D

1 comment:

SGRMSE. said...

You write well (: And I think dreams are completely pointless ergo stupid. They often make NO SENSE whatsoever. Oh and, I love that your blog is pink ♥