Thursday, June 18, 2009

Holy smokes I drove a car illegally!

Emily came over tonight (as she does almost every Wednesday and Friday nights) and we had fun shooting the crotches of zombies in Resident Evil on Wii. Time passed by real quick, and before we knew it, it was time for her to say buh-bye. I accompanied her downstairs (I live in a flat) as she needed help carrying the box of 'Hajime Kindaichi' manga I borrowed from her. Once we were downstairs, I asked her casually,

Me : Let's go for a spin.

Emily : Sure. Let's go.

Me : Wth you serious? How 'bout you let me go for a test drive in your car and you be my 'driving instructor'?

Emily : Sure. If you're fine with it I'm fine with it.

Me : O_O XDDD Hokayyyy let's do this XD

Emily : Okay now just let me find an empty stretch of road where there aren't any cars then we can switch places.

*finally finds a place where it's literally deserted*

*changes seats*


And yay! My first time in the driver's seat! (Excluding those times when I was a kid posing in a stationary car with no keys XP) Yes, sadly, even though I'm of legal age to drive, for some reason my dad is still reluctant to let me take up a driving license -_- Emily drives an auto, so it was slightly easier to maneuver? Hahaha my first time stepping on the accelerator was total wth-ness, I didn't quite know how much pressure to apply so the car moved very jerkily XD;;; but Emily had her hands on the steering wheel as well and told me how much pressure to apply so all went well :D I even made a turn! No, make it TWO turns!! XDD

Thank goodness the ride went smoothly (well, it WAS really jerky, actually, but the point is I didn't bang into anyone/thing LOL. There was once where her car came real close to brushing the side of a stationary car but we managed to pull through that XP;; And also another time where I managed to brake in time at a corner where there was an oncoming car so... yeah ^^

All in all I'd say I did pretty good for someone who doesn't even know the basics of driving XP Heck, I haven't even sat for the "Undang-undang" paper (Which literally translates to driving law, or something like that. Correct me please if I'm wrong.) To say the least, this was definitely a night to remember ;P

3 comments:

Yumimi said...

HAR!!! I report police now wtf ROFLROFL XD hor scared er! XD

Eve said...

LOL report la :P
It's technically not that illegal anyway, I wasn't driving on the main road <3

danchan said...

cool but dangerous lo...
wish i could hv seen u doing that stunt...LOL