Friday, June 12, 2009

いらっしゃいませ!

Irasshaimase, or 'Welcome/Come in" in Japanese \(^o^)/

Now first things first, I used to blog pretty much irregularly in the past (with constant excuses of "I'm not inspired to blog! And what's the point of posting up what I last had for lunch when nobody in the world gives a horse $#!+ about that"), sometimes having intervals of up to months. Here's to hoping that this rotten attitude would all change with the birth of yet another new blog ;P

As you might have noticed, I have a tendency to use mild language (Alright, so I swear in real life. A lot.) But I'll try my best to refrain from using profanities in this -
innocent- blog because swearing your head off is just so mature. *Kindly note sarcasm* Also because there might actually be young kids who read this, and I don't want to set a bad example *wink*

Candyliciou-s
is set up with the intention of penning down (in this case, typing out) random bits and pieces that occur to me daily, or just random thoughts and musings. In a nutshell, my current life in general. If you prefer reading works of fiction, you may visit my other blog at Crimson Serenade. Hopefully I'll update both blogs regularly ^-^

Whew. I suppose this is pretty lengthy for an introductory post. I'll stop ranting right now ;)

No comments: