Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Adam Lambert!

So we all know that I'm not exactly an active blogger and twitterer, but today I tweeted like crazy to get Adam Lambert to the top of trending topics, and my efforts paid off!



But sadly it only stayed as the top trending topic for maybe about half an hour or so =\ At least Adam remained in the trending topics for quite some time :D My friends were dumbfounded when they opened their twitter homepage and realised that it's flooded with all my twats XP (twats : Adam's term for lame, boring tweets)

And I gained about 11 followers in a day just by twating non-stop hahaha XD Found some fellow Glamberts as well :) Okay I think I'm going to stop here (Yes pathetically short post but I've been twating for the whole day and it's almost as good as blogging).

If you're interested follow me on Twitter @hisora :D Be warned that I have a steady stream of Adam posts though >3

Note : Adam made it to the trending topics because of his dope performance in Tampa, and apparently someone stalked him. Mainly because of his performance I suppose ♥

3 comments:

danchan said...

it's soooo u...doing all those twats...haha! u must be quite free...so here's an essay topic for u: education determines the success of a person...do u agree? email the essay to me when u hv finished it. happy writing:D

Eve said...

Wah sir you really set me an essay arh? LOL! Ok la I shall write it when inspiration hits me :P

SGRMSE. said...

Honestly, I just don't see the point of Twitter.

*rolls eyes*

(No offence though.)